Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Rambling...

Well umm I'm pretty much at a loss of thought for what to say. Hmm well since the last post I've gotten Assassin's Creed. Very incredilbe game by the way. The only errors I've seen are when you are crouching on a beam your cloak with pass through the beam. That's not much of a problem when you consider how much graphical greatness is in the game. I mean for god sakes you go to cities as large and crowded as Jerusalem without even loading between sections. It's just insane. The other error was somewhere near the beginning when a guard was stick on a rail and yeah that was interesting. Anyway I've learned about how much fun Multi-Team in Halo 3 is. I mean it's not fun when the person ou work with doesn't work with you. If you can find the perfect team mate then you can own the playing field. Let's see um what else is there to say. Oh yeah I recently changed the div overlay on my myspace page. It's pretty cool and Assassin's Creed related. I'm not a pro with div so I can't make the music and latest sig work. In fact if someone who happens the pass by my blog can help then I'll greatly appreciate it. Anyway that's all I can think of. Umm till next time I get bored.

No comments: