Monday, December 24, 2007

The Awakened Spartan and the Sleeping Plummer

So after getting a few new games I came to a very interesting realization. Now for me to properly explain, let me take you back in time. It was around May 26th. The Halo 3 Beta was release to the public and I was to go on a voyage to my mom's house in a few days whihc meant that Torin had only one chance to experience Halo 3 before it was finally released. He came over and at that time I was already awake for 12 hours. Anyway we started playing and only stop for two things, food and bathroom. As the carnage continued before we knew it, it had already been 24 hours since we started. So do the math and you'll realize I was awake for 36 hours and it was all because of Halo. No as I've realized, whenever I play Halo I generally stay awake for a very long time that day. Now recently I bought Super Mario Galaxy and after about an hour of playing it I began to fall asleep. So it seems that Halo is the catalyst in my insomnia and Mario is the opposite.

Anyway Super Mario Galaxy, or SMG, is a pretty good game. The only thing is that it's either a really easy game or I just played Mario way too many times in my days. I mean I'm already halfway through the game and I've only clocked like 3-4 hours.

Now then let me tell ya of my newest games. First is Mass Effect. It's an excellent game. I mean just perfect. The sniper's rifle is a bit hard to use but it's better that way. I've already gotten 13 hours in that game and barely even scratched the surface.

Next is Wii Play. I realize this isn't a new game really but it's new to me. The game, or should I say games are pretty fun. They're boring if you're the only one playing but in multiplayer it's really enjoyable.

That's pretty much all my new games, the only other thing I have is an Assassin's Creed Faceplate and skin for my 360. It looks really sick. I mean, to put it in better words it's actually beautiful. Anyway that's all for now, I'll keep ya posted on any new happenings our any other random thoughts I happen to have. So Cya.

No comments: