Friday, December 14, 2007

My Rock Band Career...

No I'm not actually in a band. I've just being playing one on my TV, so to speak. Yeah I got Rock Band about 4 days ago. It's a great game. Way better than Guitar Hero. Not only does it have the extra peripherals, but the level of difficulty is much higher. For example, all that Guitar Hero does when the difficulty level is increased is add the Blue and Orange buttons and get faster. Rock Band, however, adds more notes so that the gameplay looks more similar to real guitar playing. Currently in guitar mode I've got my inner guitarist, Edges, finished with easy and medium level and just starting hard difficulty. I've also got my singer, Doctor Teeth. After I make a bass player and drummer, I'll have "Doctor Teeth and the Electric Mayhem." In other game related stuff, the Heroic Map pack for Halo 3 came out Tuesday. Out of the 3 new maps, Rat's Nest is by far my favourite. It's a huge map with a perfect mix of close quarters and vehicular shenanigans. I've still not played Foundry online and Standoff is a pretty good map, at times very chaotic but still pretty good. Well that's all I've got for now. Maybe next time I'll have my other band members' name. Oh and I have a hilarious video on my Halo 3 file share so go check it out if you want. Just go to Bungie.net and then look for the gamertag, "Bloodlash" and the video will be called Psi Stick. Anyway Cya...

No comments: